Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
You have your heart and soul in growth hacking. You love data and do not see any clear boundaries between marketing, sales and product development.
You have successfully sold cloud services globally and intuitively understand how to drive viral growth.
Most of our customers have a consumer behavior – even though our service is aimed at small businesses. This means that experience from automated sales of cloud services towards consumers is highly relevant while Enterprise sales experience is not.
The other usual marketing topics – such as SEO, PR etc. – will be on your plate as well.
We are currently the 8th fastest growing tech company in Sweden, and 46th in EMEA, with 2000% revenue growth across 4 years. We have over 80,000 paying customers in over 160 countries.
The plan moving forward is to expand our SAAS-service with more voice, text and AI-functions – in order to ensure that we become the world’s most attractive Freemium service within our space.
We are also planning our IPO early 2017 at First North (Nasdaq) in Sweden. The IPO is already fully secured.
You will work with the CEO and Founder Henrik Thomé at the headquarters in central Stockholm together with our data strategist and UI/UX designer – and an AI-team (in the making). Most of the Sonetel team of about 50 people works at our office in Hyderabad, India – which you are welcome to visit.
You must have
- Solid experience from promoting cloud services globally with a consumer marketing approach
- A global mindset.
- Experience from driving Viral growth with Freemium business models
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Have a growth hacker mentality and know all the related tools and trends
- An ability to get things done. A lot.
- An ability to write texts of different kinds.
- A passion for clean, minimalist design.
- A passion for the customer experience.
Nice if you have
- Ability to speak Swedish
- Some basic design skills
- A desire to change this world into a better place.
- Any other skills that may surprise us in a positive way